Monday 16 July 2018

You are Awesome Layout

Hey there, good to see you again!  Today, I'm showcasing a no photo layout.  It's not something I've completed before, but I loved it!

I was so proud of Emily last week, as she got the results of her SATS, and she'd passed all three subjects.  I wanted to complete a layout to go in my albums about her passing her SATS, but I didn't want to include a photo.



I had already cut out the Paige Taylor Evans Awesome Cut File on my Silhouette, so I did a bit of paper piecing and infilled the awesome.  I also made an envelope to go on the layout (bottom left hand side) that I popped Emily's results in, and added a pull tab.  This is also a sort of mixed media ish layout, as I've used some texture paste, some spray inks and some Glitter Kiss.  Go me!!!

Have you ever completed a no photo layout?  If not, give it a go!

This is definitely something I will do again!  Watch this space!

Products used:
Paige Taylor Evans Awesome Silhouette Cut File
My Minds Eye Good Vibes Be Cool Card stock
My Minds Eye Good Vibes Rad Card stock
Bazzill Basics Piglet Card stock
Folkflirt Plaid Star Stencil
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse Peony Pink
Imagination Crafts Light Fuchsia Spray Ink
Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Kiss - Frosty Sparkle
Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board
My Minds Eye Good Vibes Pink Foil Accents
American Crafts Thickers Gilded
Bramble Fox Mini Star Perspextives

No comments:

Post a Comment