Thursday 3 May 2018

Sweet & Beautiful

Hi, thanks for stopping by!  It's great to see you again!  Today I'm showcasing a layout using the Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Collection, which I absolutely love.  Cocoa Vanilla Studio have bought out a couple of collections that I adore, and this is the second one.

I've used a photo of Emily at Brimham Rocks in Yorkshire for this layout.  Not only is it a lovely layout, the photo is fairly neutral in colour, so goes with this collection of subtle colours.


I normally keep my photo's to one side of my layouts, but I decided to use a square feature on this layout.  Scrapbooking for me is about trying new things, and pushing myself out of my comfort zone.  I use other people's layouts as inspiration, and Pinterest.


My other love is the Perspectives from Bramble Fox, and Morag has bought some new designs out.  I've used one of the new borders in Pink on this layout, a feather and an Ampersand.

If you've not seen Perspectives before, head over to www.bramblefox.co.uk and take a look.  I subscribe to a monthly Fox Box and I love it!!

Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Precious Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Sketchbook Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Radiant Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Enamel Dots
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Accessory Stickers
X Cut Scallop Border Punch
Bramble Fox Border, Feather and Ampersand Perspectives

No comments:

Post a Comment