Thursday 10 May 2018

Adore Today

Hey there, good to see you again!  Another layout using Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words collection.  I did tell you I loved it.

I was very spoilt on Mother's Day this year, and was bought some Gucci Jewellery.  I knew that I had to scrap the picture.  Because the bags and boxes were a grey/silver colours, I knew the photo would go with this collection (the grey in this collection is nearly the same as Tim Holtz Hickory Smoke Ink).


When I opened my present, I loved the Beaverbrooks tie on the bag, which I've used on the layout.  Not only is it a keepsake, but it adds dimension to your layout.


I used the ephemera as layers for the title and to focus on the Beaverbrooks tag.  I've left as much as I can lose to again add dimension to the layout.  I also fussy cut the flower card stock, so it didn't have a straight edge.  I loved this effect, and I'll do this again on another layout.

Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Precious Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Noteworthy Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Collage Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Vellum accents
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Enamel Dots
Tim Holtz Mini Staples
Dew Drop Memento London Fog Ink
Bramble Fox Adore Today Perspextive
Heart Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment