Saturday 30 December 2017

GoGo Getaway October Distress Oxide Layout

Hey there, good to see you again!  Today I’m showcasing a couple of layouts taught by my friend, Sarah Packer, st GoGo in October.

I bought some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks, but I wasn’t sure how to use them and how they differed from the normal Inks. Sarah showed us the difference.


The Inks were used for the background. We heat embossed some Pinkfresh Studio stamps in white on the card stock, then blended the Inks over the top in a resist technique.

After heat embossing and inking, we then splattered water over the Inks using a paint brush, which gave it the Oxide look.


On this layout, we inked the gorgeous flamingo in Oxide ink and then splattered water on it using a paint brush.

I love these layouts and the Oxide Inks. They will appear on more layouts in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment