Wednesday 6 December 2017

Craftaholics R Us Design Team - Christmas

Hey there, good to see you again! Well we are finally in December, and the C word is nearly here- Christmas.

For my Design project I had to make a Christmas project, so I decided to do something a little different!


I saw these on Pinterest and loved them, so I thought I would try my own version.  The resist technique is a great technique to use that is quite easy.  These are certainly eye catching.

Products used:
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Broken China, Cracked Pistachio, Fossilized Amber and Worn Lipstick
Verse Colour Inkpad White
Cosmic Shimmer Detail Embossing Powder White
Stampin’ Up! Flurry of Wishes Stamp set
Ranger Archival Ink Black and Fushia
Rhinestone Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment