Tuesday 14 November 2017

Starlight paint and a title

Hey there, good to see you again! Today I’m showcasing a layout with a new medium for me, Starlight Paint.  I’ve resisted up until now!



I’ve used my Silhouette to cut out the word grateful, and then I’ve painted it with Red Starlight Paint.  The paint is gorgeous and glittery, and I really didn’t use an awful lot.

You can buy the paints from Imagination Crafts for £4.50 a bottle, and they will last an age!

Products used:
Silhouette cut file Grateful
Imagination Crafts Red Starlight Paint
Mrs Brimbles cardstock
American Crafts Amy Tangerine Hustle & Heart - Rise & Shine Card stock
Simple Creative Black Glitter Alphas
Do crafts Create Christmas Red Glitter Alphas
Fancy Pants Family & co Ephemera
Freckled Fawn Expoxy Tab Paper clip - heart
Freckled Fawn crinkle paper Stickers
Freckled Fawn Puffy drink Stickers
Freckled Fawn coffee flair badge

1 comment:

  1. Your layout is fabulous, Sam! That Starlight paint really does look amazing! I just love crafting enablers so thank you for sharing! Something else to put on my list ;) After all, what are DT sisters for, right?? lol. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs
    Craftaholics R Us Design Team

    ReplyDelete