Thursday 2 November 2017

American Crafts/Bazzill Sketch Challenge

Hey there, good to see you again!

American Crafts/ Bazzill put a call out for people to make projects for a sketch challenge using as much Bazzill cardstock as you can. I love Bazzill (and American Crafts), so I put my name forward and was asked to participate.  Here is the sketch I had to use.


And here is the layout I made.



I think it’s important to capture the little things in your life. For me, I look forward to Autumn coming along so my beloved Ugg boots come out of their box!



I’ve used 2 mediums again to complete the title. I’ve used Bramble Fox’s Warm & Cosy Perspextive, and copper foil Alphas, which were perfect!

Head on over to the Bazzill Blog to see the other projects!!

Products used:
Bazzill Basics Paper - Intense Yellow, Beeswax, Granny Smith, Cardinal, Kraft Plain and Kraft Textured
Kaisercrafts Chase Rainbows Dye Card stock
Bramble Fox Cosy & Warm Perspextive
We R Memory Keepers So Easy Green Floss
Hey Little Magpie Flair Button
Silhouette Leaf cut file
Copper Foil Alphas
Ranger Stickles Icicle

No comments:

Post a Comment