Tuesday 10 October 2017

So cool wearing shades

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by!  When we were in Falmouth over the summer, we took the float and ride into town rather than the park and ride. It was a lovely sunny day, and I took a cracking picture of Emily and Craig looking cool in shades



I love this ombré camera paper and it fitted my picture perfectly!   I used my Silhouette to cut out some borders and I mixed up my lettering.



I’m totally in love with the Bramble Fox Perspextives  and flair at the moment.  This cool perspective went perfectly with this layout! 

Products used:
Bazzill Basics Blackbird Card stock
Silhouette Camera and Glasses cut file
Stamping’ Up! Dapper Denim Card stock
Silhouette heart banner and swirl cut files
American Crafts Amy Tangerine On a Whim All theFeels  Card stock
Pretty Little Studio Dream Big Make it Happen
Bramble Fox Cool and camera perspectives
Lottie Loves Paper August kit Enamel Hearts
Bella BLVD Wonky Alphas Puffy Stickers
Simply Creative Glitter Alphas Black
Freckled Fawn Puffy Camera Sticker
Nuvo Crystal Drops Dandelion Yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment