Thursday 26 October 2017

My Hippie Chick Layout

Hey there, good to see you again!  I’m loving my scrapbooking again, so I’ve made quite a few layouts that I love over the last few weeks.  This is one of them.


We went to Blenheim Palace on Bank Holiday Monday in August when it was. Along hot, and Emily forgot her sunglasses. We bought her these pink hippie glasses, which looked nice, but didn’t really work!

I wanted to use flowery paper to match Emily’s top, and it had to be pink to go with the glasses.



I love how the title goes down the side of the layout. I’m very much a top of the layout, or bottom of the layout title Girl!

Thank you to citrustwistkits.blogspot.com for the sketch, which I loved!

Products used:
Pink Paisley Paige Evans Turn the Page 18 Card stock
American Crafts Lollipop Card stock
Pink Paisley Paige Evans Turn the Page Journalling spots
Pink Paisley Paige Evans Turn the Page Ephemera
American Crafts Thickers New Day Alphas
Pink Paisley Paige Evans Turn the Page Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment