Thursday 7 September 2017

Everything's better when you're laughing

Hey there, good to see you again!  September! Yikes the Year is cracking on!!

Craig travels a bit attending trade shows for work. He always tells me that they are hard work, that he talks all the time, that he doesn't have much time to himself....... then I received this photo. It had to be scrapped!



It looks like Craig is having a hard time isn't it?!  It was a good opportunity for me to scrap my hubby messing around and being his funny self.


I love the You Rock Collection, and it was easy to use with this photo!

It was nice to scrap the other side of Craig to capture that mischievous nature that he shares with Emily.

Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock - Experimental Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock - Rubber Charms
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock - Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock - Flair Badge

No comments:

Post a Comment