Tuesday 22 August 2017

Summer Treat Layout

Hey there, thanks for stopping by. My Border Terrier, Jack, loves an ice cream every so often as a treat. Boy does he enjoy them, so I scrapped his first ice cream of 2017.


I used my Summer Papers out of my Lottie Loves Paper kit, along with my Stampin' Up! Fringe scissors.



Jack really enjoyed his ice cream, and I must use my fringe scissors abit more!

Products used:
Bazzill Basics Marshmallow Card stock
Amy Tangerine On a Whim Keep your Cool card stock
Hobbycraft Chipboard Alphabet Stickers
Simple Stories Summer Days Combo Cardstock Stickers
Echo Park Paper Co Summer Dreams Element Stickers
Simple Stories Summer Days Bits and Pieces
Lottie Loves Paper Lookin' Good Flair button
Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops Carnation Pink, Dandelion Yellow and Aquatic Mist
Lottie Loves Paper Puffy Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment