Tuesday 2 May 2017

We are Family layout

Hi there, good to see you again! I'm finally getting back into the swing of Scrapbooking again!!  Today I'm showing you a rare layout, as it's a layout of myself, Craig, James and Emily at my nephews wedding last year.  Getting a photo of the 4 of us together is more difficult now the kiddies are growing up.

 

I love the Fancy Pants papers, and because the papers are busy, I decided to keep all the detail at the top of the page.

The highlighted words on the card stock were already highlighted, so I just added a heart sticker

I'm hoping I can do more of these types of layouts, if I can persuade James and Emily that is.

Products used:
Fancy Pants Family & Co Here with you Card stock
Fancy Pants Family & Co Our House Card stock
Black Gelly Roll pen
Diamond Press and hexagon die
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Fancy Pants Family & Co Puffy Stickers
Tonic Studios Nuvo Ebony Black Gloss Crystal Drops
Stampin' Up! Basic Jewels Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment