Tuesday 11 April 2017

My Love Bug Layout

Hey there, good to see you again! Hope you're all having a lovely Easter break! I'm at Kensington Palace to see Princess Diana Dress Collection.

I don't normally have my picture taken with Craig, but Emily insisted on taking a photo of us both st Gareth and Taniele's wedding.

 

I love this paper from my first Mrs Btimbles box, and knew that I had to scrap the photo of me and Craig.

Products used:
Stampin' Up! Real Red Card stock
Stampin' Up! Whisper White Card stock
Martha Stewart Ribbon Loop Punch
Mrs Brimbles Love Bug card stock
Stampin' Up! Triple Banner Punch
Bo Bunny Stitches Stamps
Stampin' Up! Archival Basic Black Stampin' Pad
Prima Tea Rose - Snow
Mrs Brimbles Ephemera 
Simply creative black Glitter alphas

No comments:

Post a Comment