Thursday 27 April 2017

Daisy's 2nd Birthday Card

Hey there, nice to see you again! You will probably remember me telling you when I became a great aunt for the first time.  Well would you believe that the gorgeous Daisy turned 2 at the beginning of April.

Of course, I had to make a special card for a special little girl. Take a look.

 

I knew the design of my card straight away. The baby bear stamp set had to be used. I coupled this up with Glimmer paper to give it a really girly feel.

Products used:
Stampin' Up! Blushing Bride card stock
Stampin' Up Whisper White Card stock
Stampin' Up! Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
Stampin' Up! Baby Bear Stamp Set
Stampin' Up! Labeller Alphabet Stamp Set
Stampin' Up! Large Number Dies
Stampin' Up! Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Ink
Stampin' Up! Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Ink
Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Ink
Stampin' Up! Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin' Ink
Stampin' Up! Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Ink
Stampin' Up! Perfect Plum Classic Stampin' Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment