Thursday 20 April 2017

Cool Dudes

Hey there, good to see you! Today I'm showcasing a layout of my 2 boys.

James has always been competitive, but I could never understand where he got it from, as I haven't got a competitive bone in my body. I found out my answer when they both had a chance to play laser tag. James gets his competitive streak from Craig (who would have thought!)

I had to take a photo, and they posed for me! Take a look.

 

I did have to remind James that he was playing against kiddies that were younger than him, and we didn't know them, he he he!!

Fun was had by all!

Products used:
Basic Grey Hipster card stock - Snip it
Basic Grey Hipster card stock - Jive/Hip
Basic Grey Hipster card stock - Hip/Hip
Basic Grey Hipster card stock - Midtown/Hip
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Basic Grey Hipster metal tabs
Basic Grey Hipster Stickers
Basic Grey Hipster - Nifty
Fancy Pants AtteellGreen Puffy Alpha Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment