Thursday 9 March 2017

Big Brother, Little Sister, Best Friends

Hey, good to see you again! Now parents out there will know how hard it is to get pictures of your children together. I doubly struggle because I have an 8 year gap between my two, and I have a boy and a girl (awwww mum do I have to have my photo taken with him/her?!)

Craig managed to get a few photos of James and Emily together last summer when we were on holiday.

 

I love this photo, although Emily took one look at my layout and said that James wasn't her best friend (sigh......)

Products used:
American Crafts Better Together Back & Forth and Soap & Water Card stock
American Crafts Better Together Clear Stickers
Stampin' Up! Night of Navy Card stock
Stampin' Up! Basic Black Card stock
Stampin' Up! Blushing Bride Card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment