Tuesday 21 February 2017

A Christmas Card Challenge

Hey there! Good to see you. Last year I was slow in making Christmas cards, then I had to make batches of cards at short notice.

This year, so that doesn't happen again, I'm challenging myself to make 6 Christmas Cards every month between January and November.

This is January's card.

 

I love the Glamper Greetings stamp set, so I wanted to use it this year!  Let's see how I get on with my challenge for the rest of the year.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Glamper Greetings stamp set
Basic Black Archival Ink
Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Ink
Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Ink
So Saffron Classic Stampin Ink
Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' Ink
Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Ink
Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Ink
Cherry Cobbler Card stock
Whisper White Card stock

Gelly Roll black, gold and red pens

No comments:

Post a Comment