Tuesday 10 January 2017

Planner heaven

Hey there, thanks for stopping by! Well that's the first week of January done! I was only in work 2 days, but it felt like ages!

As a Stationery addict and crafter, something I've always been interested in is planners and planning. I've used numerous Filofaxes and ring bound planners, but last year Travellers Notebooks caught my eye.

I bought my first one from Amazon and loved it! It was only a cheap TN, so I started to look at different TN's.

I came across a company called Speckled Fawns on etsy, who make the most gorgeous planners. Terri and her team hand make all the planners.

I ordered my standard Rustic Kodiak (brown) in August and it was perfect!  I fell in love with the leather and the fact that it held 6 books.  For Christmas Craig ordered me a Micro planner from Speckled Fawn, which is just the cutest thing ever. I've also found a brilliant planner book supplier in Canada called Bookfell Studio!!  It looks like I've found the planner for me. I will do a video or two to show you my set up, but in the meantime, here are my planners!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment