Tuesday 27 December 2016

Flurry of Wishes Christmas Card

Hey there, good to see you again! I hope you all had a good Christmas! I'm back in work now until 30th December, boo!  Today I'm going to show you the third card I've made this year.

 

I love snowflake stamps!! They make nice and easy, but effective, Christmas cards. I've used one of my favourite stamp sets, Flurry of Wishes, and I've stamped it using one colour ink. These look really effective if you use two tone ink.

As of 31st December I will no longer be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, but don't worry, you'll still see cards make with Stampin' Up! Products. What it will mean though is that you'll see more Scrapbook layouts using other products, as well as Stampin' Up! Products. Watch this space!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Shimmer White Card stock
Flurry of Wishes Stamp set
Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Ink
Marina Mist Card stock
Jar of Cheer Stamp set
Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment