Thursday 8 December 2016

Card Swap Challenge - Shades of Blue

Hey there, good to see you! Hope all your Christmas preparations are going ok.

Novembers Card Swap Challenge was shades of blue. Immediately my mind said snowflakes!!


I love Z Fold cards at the moment and have made quite a few.

I've also used a sponge dauber technique on this card. I've inked the stamp in Marina Z Mist Classic Stampin' Ink, then using a sponge dauber, I've applied Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Ink to the edges of the stamp, and then I've stamped the image. I love this technique and will use it again.

Stampin' Up! Products used: 
Dapper Denim Card stock
Marina Mist Card stock
Whisper White Card stock
Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Ink
Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Ink
Flurry of Wishes stamp set
Wink of Stella Clear 



No comments:

Post a Comment