Thursday 15 December 2016

A square Z Fold Card

Hi! Good to see you!  Hope you're ok.

Emilys Godfathers birthday was at the end of October. I wanted to make a Z Fold card, but didn't want to make a rectangle. I found instructions for a square one and gave it a go.

 

I loved how this card turned out, and I love this stamp set. It's tricky to stamp, but so worth the effort. The word godfather was stamped using Alphabet Labeller, another favourite stamp set!

Thank you to thecraftspa.blogspot.co.uk, whom I cased this card from.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Whisper White Card stock
Basic Black Designer Series Paper
Bermuda Bay Card stock
Basic Black Archive Ink
Marquee Messages stamp set
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Ink
Labeller Alphabet stamp set
Bermuda Bay Stampin' Marker
Smoky Slate Stampin' Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment