Sunday 4 December 2016

18th Birthday cards

HAPPY DECEMBER!!!  Well, where did the last couple of weeks go?  I realised I hadn't blogged for a couple of weeks, yikes!

I know I don't normally blog on a Sunday, but today is special, it's James 18th Birthday!  We are out to breakfast as I speak, we will probably end up at the shops, and I'm going to suggest going to the pub later and James can buy a round for a change!

Of course I had to make James some cards. Take a look!

 

This is the card from me and Craig, and I love it!!  I love the Copper Foil Paper, it gives the card a lovely glow.

The card I made from Emily is totally different!

 

I wanted to make a card that would appeal to Emily as well as James. Luckily Emily loved it, and I'm sure James will too.

Officially James isn't 28 until 7.15pm. Maybe I should make him wait..........

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Real Red Card stock
Pacific Point Card stock
Number of Years stamp set
Copper Foil Sheet
Large number Framelits
Whisper White card stock
Basic Black Archive Ink
Real Red Classic Stampin' Ink
Daffodil Delight Card stock
Basic Grey Card stock
Black Glimmer Card (retired, sorry)
Thoughtful Banners Stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment