Thursday 27 October 2016

A Z Fold thank you card

Hey there, good to see you again! Over the last 4 weeks, Craig has spent quite a lot of time away from home travelling because of trade shows and training, so his bosses sent us some flowers!

 

The flowers are so lovely, that I just had to make a thank you card back. I'm loving Z Fold cards at the moment, so here is what I made.

 

I'm also loving the Jar of Love stamps and Framelits, so I sent a jar of flowers as a thank you for a bucket of flowers!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Perfect Plum Card stock
Crushed Curry Card stock
Whisper White Card stock
Jar of Love Stamp Set
Perfect Plum Classic Stampin' Ink
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Ink
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Ink
Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Ink
Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' Ink
Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Ink
Everyday Jars Framelits
Thankful Thoughts Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment