Thursday 5 May 2016

GoGo Getaway - Sewing anyone?

Hey there, thanks for stopping by.  I'm showing you my third class layout from GoGo Getaway today.  Take a look.


This was a really fun double layout that took over 3 hours.  The circles on the layout are punched out using a pokey tool and mat, then sewn using some well known glitter thread. 

I picked this class to put me out of my comfort zone.  Sewing really isn't my strong point, but I loved this class.  I didn't do as many sewn circles as Niki did, and the holes, and therefore, sewing, isn't as close together as Niki's.  You still get the overall effect though.  

Would I do this again?  Absolutely, especially as I have some of the glitter thread on order!!!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Paper Piercing Tool
Paper Piercing Mat

2 comments: