Saturday 28 November 2015

My final Card Swap Card for this year...

Hey there, good to see you again.  I've just completed my last Card Swap Challenge Card for this year. My lovely swap partner was Jenny.

I loved this swap, and my card came together very easily.  The challenge was a White Christmas, the colours were blue and white, with maybe a little bit of another colour, and whatever embellishments we wanted to use.  Have a look at my card.


Again, my inspiration came from Pinterest (lhiggins.blogspot.com.au), but I changed it so that it worked for the supplies I had.  The card is very simple, but contained quite a bit of embossing and cutting.  I was tempted to make a batch of these to give away, but I like my Card Swaps to be unique, so resisted!

I can't wait to see what the Card Swap Challenge brings us next year, and I can't wait to be challenged!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Marina Mist Card stock
Whisper White Card stock
Softly Falling Textured Embossing Folder
2.5" Circle Punch
Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
Sleigh Ride Edgelits
Happy Scenes Stamp Set
Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Ink
Flurry of Wishes Stamp Set
Triple Banner Punch
Basic Rhinestone Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment