Wednesday 11 March 2015

My final pages from my Project Life Christmas Album

We've made it!  I'm at the end of my Project Life Christmas Album, and it's only March!!


The 31st December recorded our tradition of opening the front door and back door at the same time at the stroke of Midnight.  This is a tradition that I've carried on from my mum, and I hope my children carry it on too when they have their own houses.  James was out at a friends house this year, so Emily got to do her first door opening!  She was so pleased that she stayed up until Midnight, but soon flaked out in bed.

For 1st January, I kept my page very simple and looked forward to 2015, which complimented looking back earlier on in my album.

I hope you've enjoyed seeing my album and I hope that you join me this year in doing your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment