Monday 1 December 2014

Project Life - 1st December page

Hopefully you will have seen the front of my Project Life December Album in a previous post.  Well now it's time to show you my first page.  The Project Life cards and page protectors make scrapbooking on a daily basis so easy!


Day one of my album is always a bit of an introduction.  Why I want to complete my book, if there is a special event, which normally is always James's birthday, but this year it's extra special, as he's 16!  I love this size album, as it's a size that you can do quickly, but can still put a decent amount on the pages.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Hello December Project Life Cards and Accessory Pack
Project Life December Wonder Stamp Set
Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Ink
Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment