Friday 19 December 2014

My third December Card Class Card

Hey there, good to see you again!  Well, it's getting close to the big day, and I hope you're all organised!  I am all sorted thank goodness!  Just a few more days of work to go, and school finishes today, yay!!

Here is the third card from my December Card Class


This card is a very simple card, but I love it!  I particularly love the noel that is die cut out of gold foil sheet, although the foil marks very easily!  I love the die cutting and embossing in this card!

You can place and order for Stampin' Up! Products from my shop, however, I cannot now guarantee that you will get them in time for Christmas!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Kraft Card stock and Stampin' Up! Envelopes
Old Olive Card stock
Gold Foil Sheet
Wonderous Wreath Framelits - Noel
Star Framelits
Lucy Stars Embossing Folder
Holiday Home Stamp Set
Black Memento Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment