Friday 7 November 2014

I've got to say the "C" word……. Christmas!

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  I know, I've said the dreaded "C" word… Christmas! Despite having James's 16th Birthday at the beginning of December, my thoughts are already turning to Christmas, more to the point, my Christmas Album.

I've tried to complete an album every year, however, for the last couple of years, I've not managed to complete it.  So, I decided to try a different tact this year, try to make it a bit easier to complete.  Here are my supplies!


I've decided to try a Project Life Christmas Album this year, and thankfully, Stampin' Up! have made it really easy!  All I've bought is the following:

Cherry Cobbler 6 x 8" Project Life Album - £8.95 - 135834
Variety Pack of 6 x 8" Project Life Photo Pocket Pages - £4.95 - 135297
6 x 8" Project Life Envelope Pages - £4.50 - 135874
Hello December Project Life Card Collection - £8.50 - 135831
Hello December Project Life Accessory Pack - £12.95 - 135833
Project Life December Wonder Photopolymer Stamp Set - £13.95 - 135562

Of course I will add inks, clips, snowflake embellishments, additional Christmas Paper, and I will finally use my Project Life Framelits!!

I'm going to decorate the front of my album over the next few days, and I've stocked up on Selphy Paper and Ink, so I can print my photo's out every day.  The whole idea of a Christmas album is to take a photo or a couple of photo's a day, and scrap them.  People who know me well will not be surprised to know that one of the first photo's to go in my album is going to be my Starbucks Gingerbread Latte Cup, closely followed by a Costa Christmas Cup.  I scrap these every year!

Are you going to be completing a Christmas Album this year?  If so, please share it with me, or follow my posts about my Christmas Album to get some inspiration!

If you would like to order any of the above products, or any Stampin' Up! Product, please click here to enter my shop.  You will be charged £4.95 P&P, however, the goodies will be delivered direct to your door from Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment