Friday 3 October 2014

Bloom with Hope…..

This is my second card from Septembers Card Class, and uses the hostess set, Bloom with Hope. These stamps are beautiful, and will work perfectly with Blendabilities.  We used the stamp set with markers and a water spritzer.


I really enjoyed doing the background on this card, and I'm going to experiment with different colours! I like the way the black pops on this very subtle background!

Do you fancy owning this hostess Stamp set?  Click on my contact me button to find out about hosting a Stampin' Up! Party!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Crisp Cantaloupe Stampin' Write Marker
Coastal Cabana Stampin' Write Marker
Pistachio Pudding Stampin' Write Marker
Bloom with Hope Stamp Set
Black Memento Ink Pad
Pistachio Pudding Card stock

No comments:

Post a Comment