Monday 29 September 2014

Project Life with Stampin' Up!

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  Hope you had a good weekend!  Stampin' Up! bought out Project Life items in the new Annual Catalogue in conjunction with Becky Higgins.  I think I've said before, but I wasn't convinced by Project Life, but I'm finding that I love it. Look at the latest layout I've completed.


Craig and I have been together 29 years this month, and as I was going through my piles of photo's, I found this one.  A very rare photo of Craig and I together that James took!


I loved the "some of my happy thoughts card" that I put in the middle of my layout.  I wrote down that I'd met Craig when I was 8, that we got married at 20, that James came along 5 years later, and that Emily came along 8 years after James.  These are definitely some of my happy thoughts, but I know I have more to document…..

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Stampin' Up! Project Life Happiness Is Cards and accessories
Stampin' Up! Hodgepodge Clips
Stampin' Up! Happiness Is Washi Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment