Friday 5 September 2014

My final August Card Class Card...

Hi, good to see you again!  My final card from August Card Class is a normal card.  I know quite a few people who are expecting babies, so I wanted to do a card for a baby, but that could be used for either a boy or a girl.


I found this card on Pinterest and CASED it.  Apologies, but when I went to write down the blog address of the pinner, the pin had disappeared!

This card is so simple, but really effective.  Some of my ladies stamped Lenny (as named by Sandra) in one colour, while a couple of others coloured Lenny in with Stampin' Write Markers, then used the huffing technique!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Zoo Babies Stamp Set
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Ink
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Ink
Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker
Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker
Black Stampin' Write Marker
Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set
1 3/4" Circle Punch
2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment