Wednesday 24 September 2014

How about a little love…..

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  Apologies for being quiet for the last week, but we had a really rough week!  Everything that went wrong, went wrong!  I was glad when Friday rolled round, and I could have a couple of days off!

Anyway, I'm back, everything is sorted, and hopefully I'll have a better week!

On Monday, my parents celebrated their 52nd Wedding Anniversary, which is amazing, so of course I had to make them a card.


This is one of my new stamp sets called Seasonally Scattered, and I love it.  This card sort of happened by accident, as I stamped the sentiment in white, and it didn't show up, so I stamped it again in Rose Red.

My parents were very pleased with the card!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Seasonally Scattered Stamps
Whisper White Stampin' Pad
Rose Red Classic Stampin' Pad
Teeny Tiny Sentiment Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment