Thursday 3 July 2014

Project Life by Stampin' Up!

If you are a serious Crafter or Scrapbooker, then you would of heard of Project Life.  It's an easy way to Scrapbook your memories quickly!  The concept uses plastic page protectors that are divided up, and you use pre-printed cards to scrapbook.

The new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue features Project Life, in conjunction with Becky Higgins, the founder of Project Life, something I had been avoiding… until now!


This was my first attempt, and I'm very pleased with it.  It took me about 10 minutes to get my head around a new way of Scrapbooking, but once I fathomed it out, away I went.


Here you can see some of the elements that I've used!  I'm now really excited about Project Life by Stampin' Up!  All of the cards are double sided and are both portrait and landscape.  You also get matching accessory packs that feature acetate elements, epoxy stickers, wash tape (yay!), wooden elements like in the middle of the card in the picture above, stamp sets, framelits…. the possibilities are endless!

I will be holding a Project Life class is September, so please watch this space for dates.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Variety Pack Project Life Photo Pocket Pages - 135294 - £5.95 for 12
Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection - 135298 - £14.50 for 100 double sided cards
Everyday Adventure Project Life Accessory Pack - 135301 - £8.95

1 comment:

  1. I believe this is among the such a lot vital information for me.
    And i'm happy studying your article. However want to commentary on few general things, The website taste is great, the
    articles is actually excellent : D. Just right activity, cheers

    Look into my web blog: donne in webcam

    ReplyDelete