Monday 16 June 2014

My final Stampin' Up! Design Team item….

Hi, thanks for stopping by!  This is my last Stampin' Up! Design Team item.  Have a look.


I couldn't not make a gift bag, as this is an essential item when someone has a baby! This was really quick and easy to make, and I think it looks really cute!


I decided to use the Something for Baby Stamp Set as a little hanging tag on the bag, which turned out really well, and was easy to make, although be prepared for sticky fingers.  The stamped images have Designer Series Paper on the back, so that they attach to the bakers twine.

By the time you read this, it will nearly be time for the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue to be revealed!  If you would like a copy, please click here to e mail me, go to my Facebook Page - Crafty Little Bling to PM me, or call me on 07540 900412 (please leave a message and I will call you back, as I work full time!).

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Pink Pirouette Designer Series Paper
Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake and Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin' Ink
Silver Bakers Twine
Basic Rhinestone Jewels
Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon
Something for Baby Stamp set and Framelits

1 comment: