Monday 30 June 2014

May's Card Challenge Card

Hey there, have you been wondering where I'd gone?!  Things have been manic here at Crafty Little Bling HQ!  We've had a Christening to go to, James has been taking GCSE's and doing Mocks, Emily has had her School Sports Morning, so it's been mad!  But I'm back, and with May's Card Challenge Card!  Have a look.


May's challenge was to use material, buttons and to make a 4 x 4 card.  I love making 4 x 4 cards!  They are small enough to be quick, but big enough to be effective.  I'm not really a material person, so I kept it simple and made material bubbles, and added faceted buttons to the centre.


Here you can see the material a bit closer.  The material bubbles are supposed to be flowers, but I'm not sure that they look much like flowers, he he he!

I'm taking a break from my Card Challenge for July, as the card is due early August when I'm on holiday, but I'm back doing card challenge in August!  I can't wait to see what we have to make then,

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Melon Mambo Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
Crumb Cake Seam Binding
Vintage Faceted Button
Flowering Flourishes Stamp Set
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Ink
Something to Say Stamp Set
Itty Bitty Accents Punches
Rhinestones
Envelope Punch Board

No comments:

Post a Comment