Friday 16 May 2014

New Photopolymer Stamps by Stampin' Up!

Hey there, thanks for stopping by!  Now, I don't normally blog posts quite so close together, but I have something really exciting to show you - the new Photopolymer Stamps from Stampin' Up!


The new Photopolymer Stamps are totally clear, and stick lovely to your clear blocks! No more rubbing stamps on your jeans to make them stick!!!  I lined all these stamps up by eye, with just a pencil line to guide me.

As you would expect, the quality is fantastic, as is the stamping.  I achieved a perfect stamp every time and the ink came off of my stamp, which is a clear sign of a good stamp!

There are 4 Stamp Sets available at the moment (I've used Show & Tell 1), and you can earn them for free!!  Just place an order via my Online Store for £60 or more, and you get to choose a set.  If you spend £120, you will be able to chose 2 sets etc.

These stamp sets are available until 31st May, and once they go off sale, we won't see them again.  I am hoping that we will see some more Photopolymer Stamps in our new Annual Catalogue that is out on 1st July!

If you would like to know more about Photopolymer Stamps, or about Stampin' Up! in general, please click here to email me.  There is a link to more information about Photopolymer on the left of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment