Friday 9 May 2014

April's third card..

So here is the third card from my card class!  This card contains a Stamp Set that I had been wondering about.  A fellow Demonstrator couldn't believe that I hadn't bought the set, so that prompted me to buy it!  The Stamp set is Wetlands.


For class, I kept the card stock plain, but if you wanted to make this card more complicated or more jazzy, then you could stamp your sentiment, then run the card through an embossing folder and a big shot.  You could also emboss the Midnight Muse card stock too.

I love this Stamp Set, it's perfect for male cards, so I'm going to investigate other Wetlands cards.  Watch this space!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Wetlands Stamp Set
1 1/4" Circle Punch
Midnight Muse and Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock
Soft Suede and Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Ink Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment