Monday 7 April 2014

My third Card from March's Card Class

With Easter just around the corner, I also had to include an Easter Card in my class, as I'm now not going to see my ladies until after Easter.  I been admiring all the Scallop Tag Punch cards that have been popping up on Pinterest, so I thought I would give it a go!  Here's my Easter offering….


This card looks really complicated, but it's actually very easy to make!  We also used a blender pen for the first time in class to colour in the flowers.  There was a mixed response to using the blender pens, so we will give the aqua pens a go next time!

I kept the card very springlike by using Daffodil Delight and Rose Red for the colours.  I really enjoyed making this card, and I'm sure I'll make it again!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Crumb Cake and Whisper White Card Stock
Daffodil Delight Brights Designer Series Paper
Daffodil Delight Stitched Ribbon
Blessed Easter Stamp
Pear Pizzazz and Rose Red Stampin' Write Markers
Blender Pen
Black Stazon Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment