Friday 28 March 2014

My final card from February's card class...

Happy Friday... again!  Friday's seem to come around quite quickly at the moment!!  Anyway, I digress, here is the final card from February's card class.


Again, I've used my favourite colours on this card, Island Indigo and Sahara Sand!  Can you see my deliberate mistake?!  Yep, I put the Island Indigo at the bottom of the flower instead of the top!  See, even Demonstrators get it wrong sometimes, he he he!

The stamps in this stamp set actually stamp the blocks the way you see them, and all the stamped items on this card is from one stamp set, including the sentiment!

March's card class is going to contain a card for Mother's Day and an Easter Card, so watch this space!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Wonderful Watercolour Stamp Set
Sahara Sand and Island Indigo Classic Stampin' Ink
Island Indigo Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock

No comments:

Post a Comment