Wednesday 5 March 2014

A Washi Tape Layout..

For those of you that have been reading my blog for a little while, you know how much I love Washi Tape.  It's a fabulous addition to your crafting stash if you've not already got any!  I love the fact that it's not permanent straight away, you can reposition it, you can crumple it, make flowers with it, pleat it.... the possibilities are endless!

I completed a Washi Tape layout for my Workshops, and I was really pleased with how it turned out!


On this layout, I made the flash on the layout using the washi tape.  Some of the washi tape is transparent, while others were solid, giving a bit of dimension to the layout.  These colours went perfect with the photo of Emily at her 7th Birthday party.


Washi tape is one of my go to crafting items, and I try to use it as much as I can.  I've even made my own, but maybe that's another blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment