Saturday 11 January 2014

Well I had to use this Stamp Set......

Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas in Stampin' Up! World without using the Stamp Set Lovely as a Tree!  Here is my Christmas offering!


This is a card that I've CASED previously from Vicky at Crafting Clare!  I love Vicky's cards, and it was no hardship to use this again!  This time, as it's Christmas, we used some Dazzling Details to make the trees look like they were covered in snow!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Cherry Cobbler Textured Card Stock
Naturals Ivory Card Stock
Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set
Special Season Stamp Set
Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight and Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Ink
Dazzling Details
Very Vanilla Card Stock
Sponge Daubers

If you would like to order any Product, please click on my Contact Me button, or click here to order from my online store.  Please note that you will be asked to pay £4.95 P&P when ordering from my online store, however, your order will come direct to your door straight from Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment