Friday 17 January 2014

Happy Birthday Emily!

Today is Emily's 7th Birthday, where has that time gone?  It doesn't seem 5 minutes since she was born, now she's rapidly heading towards 16, or so it seems!!

Of course I had to make Emily's cards, shop bought ones just wouldn't do!


This card has sort of been CASED from another Demo, who did a workshop WOW at the Stampin' Up! Convention in November.  I loved the busy feel of the card, so have taken the idea and made it my own.

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set (one of my favourites!)
Petite Pairs Stamp Set
Stampin' Up! Washi Tape
Glimmer Card - Champagne
Stampin' Up! Butterfly Embosslits Die
Stampin' Up! Number Sizzix Die
Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White Card Stock
Cherry Cobbler and Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Up! Ink Pads


This is the second card I made, and I love it!  Emily is really having a blue thing going on at the moment, so this is perfect!  This is the first time I've used the Stylin' Girl Stamp Set too!

Stampin' Up! Products used:
Bermuda Bay and Whisper White Card Stock
Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper
Stylin' Girl Stamp Set
Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Ink Pad
Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate and So Saffron Stampin' Write Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment