Thursday 1 December 2011

Butterfly Flutterby

I've used another series of photo's taken at Lanark Mill for this layout.  We walked along the River Clyde, that ran right outside our bedroom window.  The walk was breathtaking and full of wildlife.


This little butterfly fluttered right past me, and settled on this bright yellow flower!  This was a fantastic opportunity to use my new Martha Stewart Butterfly Border Punch that Craig had bought me back from America.  I also used the negative from the postage stamp punched at the top of the page along the bottom of the layout to frame my title.


I used a 2 inch and 1 inch Postage Stamp punch, and my Marianne D butterfly die to use as an embellishment along the top of the page.  I love butterflies, can you tell?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I must have that postage stamp punch who is it made by hun, love it. Gorgeous layout Mj

    ReplyDelete