Thursday 10 November 2011

Journal Your Christmas 2011....

If you've not checked out the "must do" thing of the year, then you've obviously not checked Shimelle's website and discovered her Journal Your Christmas!!

You pay to join the class once, then you can take part for free every subsequent year, and Shimelle even puts together some kits, but you have to be very very quick to buy one of those!  The class consists of Prompts that Shimelle sends you everyday from 1st December to 6th January to help you claim back Christmas and Journal Your Christmas!

I didn't manage to finish this last year, but I'm already prepared!!  I've bought a 6 x 6  American Craft Album (I'm thinking that small means I can do a page every day) and Fancy Pants St Nick collection items!  I'm sure you'll also see a Christmas Critter made out of my Stampin Up Owl Punch!

Click on the link above to join Shimelle's JYC!  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment