Thursday 8 March 2018

Sweet as Honey Layout

Hey there, good to see you again!  I love Bees, so when Hey Little Magpie started to stick Sticker Kitten Bee Garden Collection, I bought it as an impulse buy.  I didn’t touch it for ages, until Lottie Loves Paper started their February challenges.  This was the wood challenge.



I love that the Sticker Kitten paper pad has coloured paper as well as Kraft paper.  It makes it nice and easy to mix up.



I used Inks and a hexagon stencil to go with the hexagon paper I Die Cut.  I added sequins and rhinestones to give the layout a girly feel.

Products used:
Sticker Kitten Bee Garden 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Bazzill Basics Petalsoft Card stock
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Mowed Lawn
Creative Expressions Hexagon stencil
Freckled Fawn Wooden Letters
Sticker Kitten Wood Honey Pots
Hobbycraft Chunky Glitter Yellow Letters
Sticker Kitten Bee Garden Sequins
Stampin’ Up! Basic Rhinestone Jewels 

No comments:

Post a Comment