Tuesday 13 March 2018

Love Forever Layout

Hey there, good to see you again!  This layout is a more recent layout I’ve completed. I’m using the lovely Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Collection, along with another Bramble Fox Perspextive.

Many thanks to Page Maps for the sketch.



I’m not normally a fan of Vellum Embellishments, but the ones included on this layout are lovely! The vellum is nice and thick, and could be water coloured.



I’ve also used another gorgeous Bramble Fox Perspextive.  This time the Perspextive is from my February subscription box, and totally does my journalling justice.

Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Treasure Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Collage Card stock
Stampin’ Up! Doily
Bramble Fox Pink Love Forever Perspextive
Bramble Fox Pink Heart Perspextive
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Vellum Accents
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Accessory Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Enamel Shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment