Tuesday 20 March 2018

Love Actually Layout

Hey there, good to see you again!  I’ve used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Collection again for this layout. The layout is of my very first Gin and Tonic. When I tasted it, I said to Craig “I love this actually”, hence the title.



Again, I absolutely adore the pastel colours in this collection, and my Bramble Fox Perspextive was perfect.



I used a journalling card which has the most gorgeous flowers on it to add to my embellishments. It’s a nice easy way to add colour.

Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Sketchbook Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Treasure Card stock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Accessory Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Vellum Pieces
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Enamel Dots
Bramble Fox Love Actually Perspextive
Always & Forever Heart Gem

No comments:

Post a Comment