Wednesday 14 February 2018

Craftaholics R Us Design Team - Red

Hey there, good to see you again! So today I’m showing my Design Team submission for Craftaholics R Us. We had to use red and this is my LO.



I love my red Starbucks Christmas Tree ornament, so I completed a layout using red.



I used doilies and. Coffee cup puffy sticks as embellishments.  I wanted the red papers to highlight the cup.



I also love this gold I Love Coffee Sticker. It was the perfect accent!

Products used:
Craft Sensations mix and match Pretty Red Classics Cardstock (bought from The Range)
Stampin’ Up! Doily
Pebbles Girl Squad Sticker
Freckled Fawn Puffy drink stickers - Coffee cup
American Craft Thickers Skyler
Simply Creative White Glitter Alphas
American Crafts Reindeer Thickers
American Crafts Twinkle Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment